Consisting of over 80 separate islands, Vanuatu is nestled in the southwest Pacific Ocean to the north of New Zealand and east of Australia. Palm trees, shockingly clear turquoise blue waters, misty volcanoes, dense jungle, and vibrant coral reefs are all part of the post-card worthy views. Of the 80+ islands, around 65 are inhabited, meaning there’s a little bit of something for all visitors, who can island hop and experience a different slice of life, culture, and scenery all without ever having to get another stamp on their passport.
- Straightforward, simple investment plan
- Processing time 2-4 months
- No language requirement
- Visa Free access to 125+ countries (UK; Europe; Singapore)
- No personal or worldwide income tax
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Inclusion of dependent children 25 years and under and dependent parents 65 years and above
- Limited number of documents to be submitted
Bislama | French | English
Vanuatu vatu (VUV)
285,784 (2016 estimate)
Providing the only Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program of its kind in the Asia Pacific Hemisphere, Vanuatu provides investors with an opportunity to acquire a citizenship and a passport through a government donation in a stable, safe and peaceful country.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.