ABOUT UNITED KINGDOM
Popularly known as “the UK” or “Britain,” the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland consists of four countries located off the northwestern coast of continental Europe: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The UK operates the world’s sixth-largest economy—and Europe’s third largest—and the main currency of its partially regulated market economy is the Pound Sterling (GBP), the world’s third-largest currency after the US Dollar and the Euro. Little needs to be said about the United Kingdom’s great cachet, owing to the popularity of its culture, strong economy, global military presence, contributions to scientific progress, and international political influence.
- Limited residency required to gain Indefinite Leave to Remain – ILR (only 180 days per year for 5 years)
- Citizenship after 5 years of residency (plus 1 year)
- Ability to live in a politically, and economically, stable environment
- Applicants gain residency in the UK within 3-9 months
- Limited number of documents to be submitted
- Visa Free access to approximately 175+ countries (EU; Canada)
Pound sterling (£) (GBP)\
64,716,000 (2015 Estimate)
The UK offers two visa investment options—the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and Tier 1 Investor Visa—both of which allow applicants to gain residency within 3-9 months. Participants in either stream must reside in the UK in order to gain Indefinite Leave to Remain and Citizenship.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.