ABOUT ST. KITTS & NEVIS
The national anthem of the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis is entitled, “Oh Land of Beauty,” an apt ode to this pair of volcanic islands whose intoxicating tropical weather is tempered by a constant Caribbean sea breeze. These strategically located 261 square kilometers of prime West Indies beaches and mountains host an approximate population of only 53,000. St. Kitts & Nevis maintains a remarkable literacy rate of over 98%, and the official language is English. The Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD) funds the tourism- and agriculture-based economy.
- Straightforward, simple investment plans
- Processing time 3-6 months
- No landing or residency required
- Visa Free access to 131+ countries (UK; EU; Russia)
- No personal or worldwide income tax
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 years and dependent parents aged 55 years and above
- Limited number of documents to be submitted
East Caribbean dollar (XCD)
54,961 (2015 Estimate)
Having established its Citizenship by Investment Program in 1984, St. Kitts & Nevis is the Pioneer of the citizenship by investment programs, where investors have the option to make a government contribution or a Real Estate investment to the country in return for citizenship and a passport for life within 3-6 months of initial investment.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.