ABOUT ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
The twin island nations of Antigua & Barbuda comprise an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean. A quintessential tropical hideaway, they include approximately 365 dreamy white and pink sand beaches—one for every day of the year. Saint John’s, the capital and largest city in the country, has a laid-back vibe with all the essential amenities like financial institutions, services, education, and more.
- Straightforward, simple investment plans
- Processing time 3-6 months
- No landing required
- Visa Free access to 131+ countries (UK; EU)
- No personal or worldwide income tax
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Limited residency requirement; 5 days in a 5 year span
- Inclusion of dependent children under 28 years and dependent parents aged 58 years and above
- Limited number of documents to be submitted
East Caribbean dollar (XCD)
91,295 (2014 Estimate)
Antigua & Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment program requires investors to contribute to the National Development Fund or invest into Real Estate projects or a government approved business in return for a citizenship and passport.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.